Welcome to the Faircloth Real Estate Group Employment Opportunities Page!
We are looking for real estate agents to join our company. Whether you are a seasoned agent looking for something different or a new agent excited about starting your new career, we may have a place for you! Read on to see if you may be a good fit here. If so, complete the online form below and we will be in touch.
Position: Real Estate Sales Agent
Company Atmosphere: Faircloth Real Estate Group is a local, woman owned, real estate brokerage in North Myrtle Beach, SC. We specialize in new construction, resales, buyer and seller services, and relocation. Our philosophy is simple, our clients come first. Longevity in this industry is completely dependent on our clients and establishing a great relationship with our clients is the key to our success. This isn't a turn and burn brokerage. It's an ego-free, people first brokerage. Our agents work closely together and support each other by sharing ideas, lending a helping hand, and listening to their fellow agents. We believe in a healthy work/life balance and celebrate each others' success.
Location: We are a virtual office that services the following areas: North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Longs, Loris, Conway, Myrtle Beach, Horry County.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Prepare a fully researched and verified Listing Presentation
- Prepare a fully researched and verified Buyer Presentation
- Prepare a complete market study
- Follow a detailed business plan that includes a daily/weekly plan of action
- Draft, comprehend, and explain legal documents pertaining to real estate transactions
- Create and implement a marketing plan to promote your business and your clients (listings)
- Create a follow up plan to keep in touch with your clients and potential clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have completed AND passed all required courses for obtaining a South Carolina Real Estate License
- Applicants must have passed the South Carolina Real Estate Exam and have a current salesperson license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to adapt quickly to situations and maintain professionalism at all times
- Must be able to use technology in different ways to communicate with both clients and Broker
- Possess a willingness to learn new things
- Must have a working and updated laptop/or desktop computer
*Real Estate is a commission based industry meaning there is no hourly rate or set salary. How much you make is determined by what you sell.